Circle Seal Controls®
Circle Seal Controls® is a manufacturer of reliable solutions in valves and controls for hydraulic, pneumatic, and cryogenic systems.
We offer the industry’s widest choice of quality precision valves and controls for industrial and aerospace/military applications. Our products include check valves, relief valves, shutoff valves, solenoid valves, cryogenic valves, sampling and bleed valves, electro-mechanical valves, float, vacuum, and pilot operated valves; pressure regulators; tyre fill valve gauges; gauge savers; temperature compensating pressure regulation systems.
- Stop uncontrolled discharge of system media in the eventuality of a downstream line rupture.
- Safety shut-off
- Surge protection
- Variety of end connections
- Variety of seals
- Automatic reset
- A wide selection of check valves for liquid and gas service.
- Connections from 1/8” to 2” in compression, female pipe, US and British threaded ends.
- Various body materials ie. stainless steel, brass, carbon steel, aluminium
- Pressure ratings to 20,000 psig
- Zero leakage at low back pressure
- Various seat materials
- Inline and right angled adjustable pressure relief valves.
- Connections from 1⁄8” to 1-1⁄2” (sizes vary for different models)
- Stainless steel, brass, steel and aluminium
- Operating range 0-10,500 psig
- Zero leakage
- 0.5 to 10,500 psig cracking pressure
- Positive reseal
PDF Product Literature
Circle Seal Controls® Excess Flow
Circle Seal Controls® Check Valves
Circle Seal Controls® Relief Valves