ATKOMATIC® Solenoid Valves
Heavy-duty process solenoid valves for clean air, gases, liquids, steam, corrosive fluids and cryogenic fluids. 6 mm (1/8”) to 80 mm (3”) NPT or BSPT, pressures to 69 MPa (10,000 psi), fluid temperatures from -251 to 434°C (-420 to 750°F), bronze or stainless steel construction.
- Packless – no stem packing except on manual opening/throttle device.
- Tight closing – resilient seats on most valves to assure positive shutoff.
- Minimum number of moving parts – a piston and plunger assembly.
- Easy maintenance – coil replacement without opening pressure containment. Internal parts can be replaced without removing the entire valve from the pipe line (on most valves).
Rugged Construction Features
- Highest quality materials – for maximum corrosion resistance, stainless steel valves are 316 stainless and bronze valves are Naval M bronze.
- Full ported flow capacities – able to withstand full pressure drop to rated pressures.
- Continuous duty coils – hermetically sealed coils on most valves.
Extensive Product Testing
- All valves are operationally tested at the maximum and minimum operational pressures.
- Fully ported valves (pilot operated and semi-direct lift) are tested on full flow systems to assure proper piston operation.
- All valves are tested on oil, air and/or water to simulate the fluid for which the valve is ordered.
- Each valve is tested against exact factory standards for internal and external leakage.
ATKOMATIC® has 60 years experience in designing and manufacturing quality solenoid valves. Many of our valves have been in service more than 40 years and are still providing valuable service to our customers.